Having overloaded electrical components in your factory or home is a serious fire hazard, and seriously increases the risk of an unexpected power outage. In the case of a factory, a power failure or electrical fault in components such as switches, fuses, switchboards, transformers, motors, sub-stations, transmission lines, circuit operating devices, control equipment and circuit breakers could cost money by the minute. The problem with electrical faults and over heated wiring is that you can’t ‘see’ the issue with the human eye.
We are certified to detect over heating electrical components with our thermal imaging camera.
We Conduct Electrical System Inspections – Including….
• Thermal signatures of problems
• In-plant inspection of: transformers, bus; switchgear, fuses, circuit breakers, cable trays
• Home power boards
• Airborne inspection of transmission lines
• Ground-based inspection of any electric distribution systems
• Substation inspections
• Guidelines for inspection (Thermographer responsibilities, safety practices, data gathering and report preparation)
Contact us today for an electrical safety audit of your factory, power plant of residential home today!
NZ Commerical Clients: NZ District Councils – Publically Listed NZ Companies – Banks – Shopping Center Chains – Shipping Companies – Mining Companies – Oil Companies – Offshore Oil Rigs – Marine Services – Production Companies – Engineering Companies – Electrical Contractors – Leisure Centers – and many others (Specific names available upon request).