We detect hot spots on circuit boards using thermal imaging. This application also applies to computer servers, keyboards and any electrical components.
Save time and money by finding electrical issues in advance. A circuit board failure on a computer server could cause a long period of downtime, and cost your company money. With so many businesses relying on internet and intranet, don’t ingnore this potential problem… it happens!
We can come out to your company premises and conduct a thermal imaging scan over all computer servers and other electrical components powering your current systems.
Contact us today!
NZ Commerical Clients: NZ District Councils – Publically Listed NZ Companies – Banks – Shopping Center Chains – Shipping Companies – Mining Companies – Oil Companies – Offshore Oil Rigs – Marine Services – Production Companies – Engineering Companies – Electrical Contractors – Leisure Centers – and many others (Specific names available upon request).
- We Detect Electrical Overload Faults to Reduce Chances of Fire and Equipment Downtime.
- Thermal Imaging Can Detect Various Electrical Faults and Overloads
- Thermal Imaging – Electrical Switchboards
- Infrared Thermography Inspection of Electrical Systems
- Increase Uptime – Reduce Downtime Using Infrared Thermal Imaging