Have you ever wondered why you start sneezing all of a sudden, or why your asthma suddenly comes on for no apparent reason? How about when you wake up in the morning and your tounge feels alittle rough, or excess mucus has ‘appeared out of no where?’
Here’s the immediate problem we all face in our homes, especially in NZ with our wet climate. Once your room temperature drops below a certain point, you automatically foster an atmosphere that has got ‘mold growth’ written all over it. The fact is that damp air produces mold, which then produces mold spores which you and I breath in. Unless you have strict air temperature control levels in your home, it’s likely you’ve got allergy catalysts hanging around in your home… and most of the time you can’t even see them.
Here’s a story the NZ Herald wrote about the toll excess moisture is taking on NZ, and what it’s costing us…
Is your home, your coffin?
Contact NZ Leak & Heat Loss Detection Ltd today, we can see what the human eye can’t!